Friday 26 July 2013

R#134~ Anything Goes

Hello Everyone :)
Thank-you for sharing your Inky Fingers projects with us last week they were all fabulous!


R#133 TOP 3 WINNERS 

Congratulations to the following 3 entries who made the Top 3 this week!
Please grab the badge above for your blogs.
In numerical order.

1. #9 ~ KAREN MCALPINE
2. #33 ~ GAIL SCOTT
3. #50 ~ KIMBERLY C


RECIPE #133 WINNER
chosen randomly

#21 ~ PAM RAMESH

Congratulations Pam! Please conatact Michele at crafts4eternity@aol.co.uk to claim your prize.

RECIPE #134 PRIZE

c4e store tag

This weeks prize is donatated by Crafts 4 Eternity.
One randomly selected winner will receive a choice of 3 digital stamps from the Crafts 4 Eternity collection.


RECIPE #134


ANYTHING GOES!

This week is an open challenge, share ANY project you create this week.
Please remember only 3 entries per person, thank-you.



DT GALLERY






















13 comments:

Gail said...

Thank you for selecting me as a top 3 I am honored! Have a great day and congrats to the other winners too! Thanks for another challenge!

Karen McAlpine said...

Thanks for a top three spot for my ATC's!!

Karen Petitt said...

Tfs the gorgeous DT creations and thanks for another great challenge hugs Karen

papillon digital design said...

Thank you so much for the win. Congrats to other winners too.

ladyjanet_56 said...

Well here I am again what fantastic inspiration from the team. Janet T

cotnob said...

Thank you for the fabulous DT inspiration and great challenge.
Pauline
x

Chriss America Real said...

Wow Design Team! You really outdid yourselves! I am going to have to go check out each blog to see your projects up close!

Hugs,

Chriss
www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

nancyparker55 said...

Wonderful DT projects and a great challenge!

Spyder said...

Lovely DT Creations and challenge!
((Lyn))

Crafty Moni said...

Thanks for the fun challenge! I just linked up:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Crafty Moni said...

Thanks for the fun challenge! I just linked up:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Jennifer said...

Fabulous creations by the DT!!

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

K Clark said...

Thanks for picking me as top three. My computer is broken and it taking me a bit to catch up on my phone. As soon as I am by a computer I will put the badge up on my blog. Thanks again